September 24, 2010

:: AN OWLY FRIDAY ::

Owls are really big this year and I'm seeing them everywhere.  I've just designed a new product for work and guess what... it's owl themed!  It's a gift basket with an owl plush, a little crinkly tree, a cute lovie, and a canvas door hanger.  They're not here yet, so this is more of a preview.  If you're interested in getting the gift set, go to the babyaspen site.  The bottom four images are owl themed items I found on Etsy for your viewing pleasure.  Go owls! 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the gift basket. They look really soft from the picture. You'll need to get a set of that, or I will. and the owl wall paper and necklace are a little creepy. I don't know if I want owls staring at me sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to target the other day and totally thought about you and this post when I saw some owl themed items in the children's bedding section. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete